Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Riu


I cannot stop yawning. I would like to say that it’s because of something to do with sleep, but really I think it’s because I did not have my super huge coffee this morning. We had a meeting at BH so they could meet the rat baby and after I dropped her off at daycare I was thirsty for something cold. It was already after 11 so it almost seemed too late and too warm for coffee. I had a slurpee. It was sooo good. I love slurpees. Yes they are high in sugar, but they aren’t as bad as a fancy coffee from Starbucks.


Anyway, I’ve been miraculously not very hungry… it’s either because I was sick on Friday and by sick I mean my stomach was doing evil things and I had liquid bowels and a sore bum. Or it’s because I know I have to spend next week in a bathing suit and my brain is starving me for my sanities sake.  Either way, the slurpee was good and not going to blow my day in any way. I am a little worried about the 5+ star all inclusive we are heading to on Saturday where I will have hoards of food and alcohol within reach at all times. I’m hoping I can keep it under control for most days and stay active enough with A that I can at least maintain my loss. I lost 1.8 when I went for my weigh in on Saturday. So I’m down 6.4 pounds since Jan 29th. That’s 3 weeks so I guess it’s ok. Doesn’t sound like much does it? It is what it is.

Here are some pics of our resort... I can't wait!



I’ve been packing for weeks. Putting stuff in my suitcase, taking stuff out of my suitcase. Trying things on, putting them back in the “when I was thinner” pile of stuff. Trying to figure out what I need to bring for my 2 ½ year old to keep her entertained. Sure there is a pool and a beach, but she’s 2 ½, the beauty of that will last all of 17 seconds and then it will be time to do something else. Although I’m hoping we can spend a lot of time in the pool. With our spf 60 on. That being said, yesterday I went to Walmart and bought a travel art kit, some new books, a small paint set, sand toys and bubbles. That should take care of day one.  J  I’m hoping I can teach her to fetch bevvies for Grandma and I, but something tells me that would be inappropriate. We’ll see when we get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment